Monday, June 2, 2008

Wedding and Rides

Like father like son.

The wedding was a lot of fun. Who's that over there taking a picture of me?

I got to dance with Nana and with my cousin Katie.

I wish I was old enough to play Uno with Nana, Papa and Carson.

All that dancing wore me out. Carson was worn out too.

Nana babysat me a few nights but I woke up. I just wanted to cuddle with her. There was a huge storm the day of the wedding. Thank goodness someone looked outside and saw our car almost under water. Daddy had to run out and move the car before the water got into the door.

I can play the spoons like Nana.

I didn't really like the rides so much but here are my cousins Katie and Carson on the boats.

The rides are a lot to take in. I had to rest a little in between rides.

Daddy took me on the train which wasn't so bad. I kind of liked it.

No comments: