Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chicago Snowy Weather

When we went to Michigan for Thanksgiving, we flew into Chicago. I got bronchitis when I was there. Here I am taking my medicine.

We flew out of Chicago in the evening, so we decided to spend the day in the city. Here we are driving in the snow into the windy city.

Dad and Mom took me to one of their favorite restaurants in Chicago, Big Bowl.

I couldn't eat enough Pad Thai, the noddles were just so yummy.

It was snowing when we were walking in the city.

I was happy to get back in the car!

After lunch we went to the Shedd Aquarium. I loved seeing all the fish and walking around.

They had a canoe that I could play on too. Afterwards I was exhausted. This picture was taken before we left the parking lot.

No more pictures, please.

No comments: