Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Football Game

We went to Florida for Christmas and New Years. My uncle Stephen got us tickets to my first football game. FSU vs. Wisconsin. A few days before the game, we went to the Battle of the Bands, the FSU band vs. the Wisconsin band. It was great.

Here are the Wisconsin cheerleaders and the FSU band.

Papa and Mommy had fun singing the FSU fight song.

Papa, I'm ready for the game! We tailgated with Uncle Stephen and Tamara. I got to see my friend Ireland in the Bud Light van.

Look at me driving! Uncle Stephen, thank you for the football tickets!

Mommy taught me the tomahawk chop.

Mommy ran into her sorority sister Amy and her family. I got to meet sweet Sarah.

I loved watching the game with Papa. We had amazing seats, right on the 50 yard line.

No comments: