Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grandparents visit

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me this weekend. They gave me some legos which I love. Thank you!

Here I am rocking with Grandpa.

And here I am rockin' with Grandma and her ipod. She has some great music.

Daddy let us watch some videos on YouTube. Grandma and I loved watching the videos.

Grandma made a beautiful quilt for my baby brother. He will love it, but I had to test it out first to make sure it's good enough for him.

Daddy went skiing and I was so happy when he got home. I sat with him while he had lunch.

Mommy took this picture when I was walking out the door for school with my lunchbox and milk.

We had playgroup at my house this week. Here I am with my friends.

I got a Valentine from my girlfriend Sophia in NC. She sent a picture with it and I love to look at her every day.

Oh, I just want to kiss her. Okay, I will.

No comments: