Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

So on Tuesday at 11:03 pm, my baby brother Tyler was born. Here's a photo of Daddy taken by a really nice nurse, right outside the operating room...












Here's Tyler, he's maybe 5 minutes old here (I'll make sure to show this photo to his girlfriends when he's older).









Here's a photo of him on the scale, he's only 1 oz less than I was (8 lbs 7 oz) so I'll still beat him at wrestling!!!









Papa took a rest from watching me to hold Tyler:













Checking on my brother made me thirsty!













Tyler gave me this really cool phone!













I have a beautiful baby brother, he looks just like me!



1 comment:

Marta said...

Welcome to the family Tyler. You are so beautiful. We wish you lots of health and hapiness with mom, dad and big brother Matt. Lots of love from the V's at Florida.