Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pre-Tyler

These pictures were taken before Ty was born. Papa came to play with me the week before Ty was born, but Ty wanted to meet Papa before he went back to Florida, so he came a week early. Here I am just hanging out, Cheese!


Uncle Bill came up from Philly to visit with Papa and I. We took him to the diner of course. He was with Papa and I went Mommy went to the hospital Monday night. Thanks Uncle Bill for playing with me!


The weather was great the week Ty was born, so we I rode my bike and went to the playground.

I was ready to go outside, I had my hat on and was trying to put on my shoes.

Papa, what are you looking at on the laptop? Papa helped me bounce on a ball. So fun!


Our new dinning room table was delivered on Ty's birthday. Thank goodness Papa and Daddy were home. I was trying to help them figure out how the table extended.







No comments: