Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Birthday Party

I had a great birthday party today. Thanks for coming. Here I am waiting for my party to start. We had a half hour of art. I made a picture frame.

Then we played in oatmeal.

We then sang songs for a half hour. Then cake time.

I didn't like it when they sang happy birthday to me.

But I was over the happy birthday song once I started eating my cake.

Here is Daddy and Richard with their youngest sons. Here is Axle eating a chicken bone. Yummy.

For my birthday I got a laptop. Now I'm just like Daddy and Mommy.

I also got a toolbox and some new PJs that have Elmo on them.

Here I am using my screwdriver.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I HATE it when people sing at me, too! So are you going to change the blog name now that Tyler is sure to have blogworthy opinions as well? I miss you and hope you are doing well!

Aimee ;)