Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July

Here we are at the Winter Park 4th of July party. It was way too hot so we only stayed for a few minutes. Tyler broke his first chair. Nana was sitting in the chair and Mommy handing him over and the chair broke. HA HA. We had to throw it away. Tyler is 19 pounds now.
We went to the playground with Stephen. I got him to go up with me and through the tunnel.

It was really hot but I had a lot of fun.
Miss Linda and Coach came over for the fireworks and parade. Look, I got Miss Linda's whistle.

Papa put together a nice display of fireworks. Here is Coach taking me out to the golf course to watch Papa's fireworks.

I was trying to blow Miss Linda's whistle to get the party started.
I didn't like the fireworks at all.
The sparkler's were okay.

The fireworks didn't seem to bother Ryder or Tyler.

Miss Linda led a good parade. What a great 4th of July!!


No comments: