Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ty's eating cereal

This week, Ty will be 6 months old. Mommy and Daddy gave him his first solid food this weekend.
Here he is showing Daddy how much he liked the food.
Yummy
Okay, he's done.
Here's the next day.
The second day of eating, he started to grab the spoon.
Ty wanted to feed himself.
I think the spoon felt good on his gums.
Do you like our sunglasses?
Oh, I'm cool!
Mommy made a fort for me this weekend.
It was a big fort, the whole family could fit in.
Tyler, striking a pose.
He can really push himself up.

Here we are, watching some Michigan football.
I love hanging out with my brother.
Tyler loves giving Mommy kisses.
Go Blue!


3 comments:

Marta said...

Ey, I remember that ourfit! ha ha

Jovilla said...

Kelly, this is such a great series of pictures!

Ali said...

I think that Ty looks just like your dad! And Matthew seems to be a sweet big brother!!! Much love! ali, nate, sophia & berk