Monday, October 19, 2009

Cold Weekend

This weekend it snowed on the way to the lakehouse. We had to pull out our sweaters.

Ty is so handsome.
I love my brother!
Ty, I'm behind you.
Grandma made me this sweater when I was Ty's age. He looks good in it.
Here I am in front of the Delaware River.
Cheese!
I love Mommy!
Ty is now sitting in my old high chair.
I set up a little audience for my harmonica performance. I think my blocks and toys liked it.
Ty is old enough to play in my old activity/jumping center. He loved it. I tried to get in to show him how to play with it, but he figured it out.

He loves being in there and bouncing.

I helped Daddy film Ty in the activity center.

Whoa, Ty, where are you? He was like this for 5 mins before we looked over and figured out he couldn't see. He still enjoyed his toy. :)
I got my haircut last week and Mommy let me play on the toys in the mall.
Ty is wearing Carson's old PJs. Thanks Carson.

No comments: