Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trains Parties and Friends

I love trains now! Here I am in the box that the Florence's sent us. Thanks!

Look how long my train is.

Look at that tongue.

Ty got his first real tooth brush.

Cheese! We are ready for church!

Ty likes to climb the stairs and sit on the first step.
Dylan turned 3. We had a great time at his party.
Tyler fell asleep with all that noise.

Here I am in the playroom with all the boys at the party.

Dylan had this guitar which I loved!


Mommy says I'm getting very good at helping. Here I am taking off Ty's jacket.


I went over to Ellie's house for playgroup. Look at me! Don't I look pretty?

We like to bounce together.


Another Cheese!

Ty had no choice but to fall asleep here. Poor Ty's jacket is all in his face.

Ty playing peek-a-boo

No comments: