Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Auto Show

Last week we went to the Auto Show in NYC. Mommy took us on the train to meet Daddy. We were blessed when our friend Dylan and his Mommy showed up on the same train.

Dylan and I loved riding on the train together.


Here we are in the big city.


I loved sitting in all the different cars. They even had a little entertainment.

Here's Mom and I sitting in the new Sienna seats, they have a footrest, so comfy.

Here's Ty and I waiting for a show to start.

Look at Tyler driving.

We will take a picture just like this in about 14 years.

I loved looking at the ambulance.

Tyler had a good time in the cars too.

And look who we ran into.

See the Empire State building behind us? We are heading to the train station.

Our train ride home with Daddy.

No comments: