Monday, July 26, 2010

Bigelow Family Visit!

Our neighbors, the Bigelow family in Maplewood came to the lakehouse a few weeks ago. Molly and Ian had a great time swimming and fishing. We all tried to sit down to eat, we probably lasted 15 mins.
I really grew closer to Molly. Oh yeah, I'll slide over!

Getting closer!

Score, she likes me too, so I took her down to the lake to feel the water. She is so cute!

Tyler and I hanging out by the lake.

We went fishing. This was Coleman's first fish.

Then we had ducks visit us. Look how close they got to us.
Molly's Dad, Coleman, caught the biggest bass we have ever seen from our lake. Good job Coleman!
Here we are on the boats.


We love Mommy and Daddy!
We helped make dinner.
We had fun playing in the box. We hope they come back another weekend.


No comments: