Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ocean City Memories

During our Ocean City trip, we had Aunt Barbra and Aunt BJ talk about our family. We learned some new things about our family and had a great time remembering.

Here's the family looking through pictures.

Here are some pictures of the Chatterbox in the good old years. Papa worked here for many years.
Uncle Bill pulled out all the high tech equipment to record the talks. Billy and Laurie are trying out the tape recorder. :)
We went to the rides again.

Reid went on a lot of rides with me.


There was one obstacle course that was a little difficult. Reid stayed with me and helped me get through it. It was my favorite thing to do there. Here we are after completing the course. We missed our high five.
Daddy, Ron and the Florence boys did bumper cars. They were laughing the entire time.

Nana shared her carmel corn with me so I was her best friend that night. The Florence boys worked themselves up to ride the Moby Dick, a scary ride.

I love the carousel in Ocean City and so does Tyler.

Once again, asleep on the way home from the rides.

No comments: