Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Day of School

I started Pre-K at Jefferson Elementary September 7th. My teacher is Ms. Janice and the helper is Ms. Mary. I only have two other kids in my class right now so I get a lot of attention. I'm there from 8 - 10:20. I love it!

Tyler is loving the time alone with Mommy.

We went to Hoboken one afternoon to meet Daddy. The playgrounds there are the best.
A little girl let us borrow her stroller. Ty and I fought over it a lot.
Mommy was making dinner and Tyler and I were so quiet. Mommy turned the corner and we were just hanging out on the stairs behind the gate, then we took off.

Tyler loves to put food on his head. I'm in the background using the broom to clean up after him.
Cheese!
Tyler is the best little brother. I love him.

YEAH, We love each other!!! Two seconds later, no we don't.

Look at my necklace I made at school! Mommy thinks I look a lot like Daddy in this picture.
Tyler insisted on wearing my undies. Mommy put them on over his shorts.

We love Mommy!
Tyler found a new hat, the Elefun net. He is so funny!

No comments: