Saturday, April 23, 2011

Winter Fun

Mom has been a little busy this winter and is just now helping me update the blog. This winter we took a gym class together. We loved running around.

Daddy is helping Ty with the balance beam.
I had a Christmas party at my school and Mom and Dad came. Here I am with some friends.

Here's some of my artwork up in the halls at school. The principle loved the art work I'm standing next to that she now has it framed in her office. When Mommy came to pick me up at school for speech the other day she knew that Tyler was my brother because we look alike. She took Mommy and Tyler into her office to show her my great art work. Here's the snowman I put together too.

Here is my best friend at school, Madine. We ride the same bus and she really helps me at school.
Here's Ty and I with our favorite babysitter, Melissa. She got us these train conductor hats and whistles for Christmas.
When Papa and Nana came for Christmas we took Tyler to get his first haircut.
Here is the before picture.

He was very good for his haircut and didn't move.

Papa and Tyler looking at some Christmas decorations.
More snow!



No comments: