Sunday, July 31, 2011

Matthew's 4th Birthday

For my 4th birthday party, we had a train themed party at a toy store. All my friends had a great time playing with trains, decorating our own train and watching a Thomas show.

They also had model trains in the store so we got to play with them too.

I loved being the engineer.

Here we are watching a movie.

We got to have pizza and watermelon and then birthday cake.

I got too many presents. Here I am opening my present from Nana and Papa, they watched me open it on Skype.
My new love is spiderman. I was so happy to get him. I also got a small spiderman so Tyler could play too.

I got a lego helicopter and Daddy helped me put it together. I love legos.
I helped Mom make my 4 year old cake.

I loved all my presents.

I love my police costume. Tyler wasn't sure when I gave him his first ticket. He was a little confused. I'm sure it won't be the last ticket he gets. :)


No comments: