Saturday, March 24, 2012

Crazy December

December was a crazy month. Mommy's c-section scar opened again and she had to go to the urgent care center to get treated. She was fine and it didn't hurt that much. Then a few days later Nathan had to go to the ER because he got RSV. Here's his nebulizer treatment he had to have a few times a day. He did great! Then Mommy got mastitis and had to go to the Urgent Care center and the ER for an IV. We were all exhausted after that crazy week.
Mommy, Daddy and Nathan were able to squeeze in a party. Mommy's friend Sarah had a surprise party and they had a great time.

I was very proud of my nativity that I set up all by myself. Mommy took this picture of all of us one afternoon.

Nathan quickly recovered from his RSV. Thank goodness.

Ty and I decorated Nate with stickers one day.
We also decorated our car for Christmas. Tyler likes to ride on the back.

I love holding Nathan and dressing him up.

I had a holiday party at school with all my friends.
We love Nathan!

We got to meet Santa. I told him I wanted a dog.

After meeting Santa we took a ride with the horses.


We made a gingerbread house this year.
Here's the final gingerbread house.

No comments: