Thursday, July 19, 2012

Matt's Birthday!

Nate's wearing a jean jacket! Handsome!
 Mom asked Ty to go up and get a new shirt and he came down with Nathan's Elmo shirt. 
 Go Blue!
 Goofy went grocery shopping!
 Another Goofy!
 I celebrated my birthday at school!
 My friends at school helped me blow out the pretend candles. 
 Mom brought popsicles for our special treat. 
 Here I am at show and share in front of my class. 
 This is one of my best friend's William. 
 Here we are playing on the playground. 
 Mom made me a Lego cake for my Lego party. 
 Happy Mother's Day! We took Mom to the beach.

 It was a little windy so Ty and I had to hold down the umbrella. 
 Happy Mother's Day Mom!
 We love climbing with our friends. 
 We had some great days in May. 
 We are so lucky to have the Dunsmore's live here for a few years. I got to go to Will's 6th birthday party. We went rock climbing. 
 Here I am getting ready to climb. 
 It was a little hard but I enjoyed it. 
 Whoa, here I am coming down. 
 Mayfest. Ty was climbing on a pole and eating a funnel cake at the same time. Very talented. 
 We got to do some boxing. Ty couldn't even lift up the glove. 
 Loved the horse ride. 
 Ty's first ride on a horse. He really loved it. 
Ty found a new reading spot.  
 After swimming lessons we are wiped out. 

No comments: