Saturday, April 27, 2013

February 2013

Here we are at the Liberty Science Center. 



 Nathan loved the kid center.

 Mom and Dad are starting us early. They got us all cleaning. 
 We got to go skiing again. Here's Ty with Daddy. 
 When I wasn't skiing I was in the lodge sharing with Nathan.
 Another great day of skiing.
 Here I am with Daddy.
 Look at the cool dude.
 And here's the happy dude.
 At the library playing on the computer.
 More snow, here I am walking Ty to school with Kermit in my jacket. 
 Happy Valentine's Day!
 Popsicle Day.
 One week we were all sick with fevers and had to stay home from school for a week. We were lucky to get breakfast and lunch in bed. 
 Nathan loved playing in the snow. 
 He was covered in snow. 

 Daddy's birthday cake, chocolate cream pie! Nathan loved it. 
 Hello Ladies!
 Playdate with Nathan's friend Casey. 
 Mommy went away for a few days to Texas for the Dot Mom conference. She met Nana, Aunt Laurie and Aunt Tamara there and Laurie's friend Darcy.  She had a wonderful trip and Daddy survived. 
 Nana with a bull. 
 Rare moment at the waiting room for speech. 
 The Florence's sent my class a box full of mardi gras beads. Here's Bram and I organizing them. 
 Brotherly Love! This is how we sleep when we both get into bed with Mom and Dad. 

No comments: