Tuesday, March 9, 2010

February Fun

We went to Brooke's birthday party at a gym. Ty and I had fun bouncing on the trampoline.

I ate Dora cupcakes, so yummy. Brooke's mom made us t-shirts too. See the 'M' on my shirt? I love it.

One weekend I went into the city with my friends on my street. We went to see Sesame Street Live.

We had a lot of fun, me and the girls.

Here I am at my Valentines Day party at school. Tyler got attacked by a little girl in my class. We didn't know that she scratched his face until we got in the car. Ty knows who she is now and cries when she gets close to him.

Ty fell asleep drinking.

Ty and I having fun at the lakehouse with our animals.

1 comment:

Jovilla said...

Matt is surrounded by little beauties! Way to go Matt! And Tyler's going to learn to fight back. Watch out for him!