Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Tyler's birthday was this week. This year has gone by really fast. He got a bean bag for his birthday.

He likes sitting on it and this will last a long time.

Mommy and I made a cake for Tyler.



Here's our cakes. One for Ty and one for us.

Tyler was pretty excited about his cake.

At first he wasn't sure what to do.

Then I had a piece and he started eating it too.

I think he liked playing with the fork better.


Then we got to open presents.

I helped him a lot.

He got a guitar and a see-saw. We love it.

He got a radio flyer push wagon.

Since I'm such a good big brother, I got walkie-talkies. Daddy and I had so much fun talking on them.

Tyler is pulling himself everywhere. Here he is, trying to get out the door.

1 comment:

Jovilla said...

Great pictures! Tyler is looking more and more like a little boy and not a baby. I can see he and Matt will be good playmates!