Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween Parties

We had a Halloween party for our playgroup. We made cookies and had everyone decorate them. Here's Ty and I trying the cookies. There was two Mickey Mouses' and two Spidermans.

Here are my friends decorating pumpkin and the letter P cookies.

We had a great party.
Cheese!
Tyler ate this blue yogurt and got it everywhere.

My school had a Halloween party for us. Tyler and Mommy got to come to the party.

I tried to get Ty to go into the tunnel. It was fun having Ty at school.
The next day was that Halloween Parade at school. Mommy made these orange jack-o-lanters for my class. Everyone loved them.
Tyler wanted to sit at the table with me and my friends and have a snack.

My friend Russel was Thomas the Train and I was the conductor. Here I am with lining up in my classroom.

Here I am in the parade.


No comments: