Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Halloween

We went to the Halloween parade downtown and saw our friends. I was a train conductor and Tyler was a dragon. Here's Gavin looking in to see if Tyler's in that dragon head.

Tyler loved Daniel's Elmo costume and Daniel loved Ty's costume. It was so cute watching them look at each other.
Daddy met us and we walked his bike home.
Where am I?

We are ready for bed Mom.

Tyler loves wearing Daddy's shoes.
We went to a pumpkin carving party/birthday party.

The girls were really impressed with Daddy's carving.

They had a roller coaster there. I loved going down with my hands up.
Our neighbors had a party before trick-or-treating. Then all the kids went trick-or-treating together. Tyler and I loved it!


Day's later I went through all my candy and organized it.

Yee-haw!
More organizing.

No comments: