Monday, August 22, 2011

4th of July

For the 4th of July weekend we visited Daddy's friend Richard at his lakehouse. It was raining but we took a short boat ride. I got to drive the boat and pull Richard's son, Kai, on a tube. I hope to go back soon.
We stopped for ice cream. I threw a toy at Tyler and it cut his forehead.

Daddy ran a 5K the morning of the 4th of July. It was so hot and humid. I was so proud of him for finishing.

There was a big festival downtown so we slide down the big slides. I always went backwards and feet first. Daddy had to go up with Tyler.
There was a drum area so Tyler and I played a lot. My friend Dylan was there too.

There was an area that we could paint, so that was a lot of fun too. Then we went for ice cream, of course.

Mommy went into her office for a day. Tyler wore her shoes and didn't want her to go. Here's the baby in her belly at 35 weeks.

Tyler loves the baby and gives it lots of kisses.

We had our friends over at the lakehouse one weekend in July. They have a one year old, Oliver. I think we spent over an hour in the lake. It was so hot out.
Tyler loves to jump into the lake.
After we went swimming, Tyler was watching Dora and eating and apple and just fell asleep at the table. Poor Ty Ty.
Ty Ty has been a funny guy. He insisted on wearing his sunglasses to bed one night.
Tyler got out the headlight and wanted to check on the baby. He was trying to look at it through Mommy's belly button.


No comments: