Tuesday, August 9, 2011

June 2011

Daddy ran the JP Morgan Chase corporate challenge 5K so we decided to ride the train into the city to watch the race. Here's Ty and I enjoying the train ride.
I was so excited to see Daddy's office and sit at his desk. I met some of his friends too.

There were so many people in the race, we had to wait a long time for Daddy.
We finally saw him go by.

We are so proud of Daddy!

I took this picture of Daddy, Mommy and Tyler in Central Park. I'm not a bad photographer.
Mommy and Tyler came to our end of the year party at school.
We love popsicles.


Daddy took us fishing, we caught a sunfish.

The ducks were really close, not sure if you can see them in the weeds.
Tyler and I like to try to ride on the same bike. Sometimes it works.

Tyler loves sunglasses. When he finds a pair, he wears them all day.

It was warm enough to get in the lake. We loved it.
I love swimming on my own.
We were not happy to get out of the lake.


1 comment:

Jovilla said...

Kelly, I love your blog!