Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy

Nathan loves his Sofie giraffe.

February was a crazy month. Nathan and I had surgery. Here's Nathan getting ready for his surgery and Daddy had to take him back into the operating room.

Here's Nathan in the recovery room. He did great, never cried.
4 days later I had tubes put in my ears. It was so early in the morning, I went to the surgery center in my pjs.
Daddy went into the operating room with me too. I did great through the entire thing.
Nathan and I were so brave.
We were so lucky that Grandma got to come help us through the surgeries.
We made chocolate chip cookies with Grandma and we made Daddy's birthday chocolate pie too.

Happy Birthday Daddy!
I made Daddy a birthday card at school.

Tyler and I like to put on a rock show.
Tyler was so funny playing the drums. Look at his legs. :)

Thanks for coming to help Grandma!

No comments: