Thursday, April 5, 2012

January Fun

Sweet Nathan is smiling a lot. Daddy and I got haircuts!

January was so mild that we were able to go the playground a lot. Below Daddy and Nathan were watching a Michigan football game. Great football this year.
I love showing Nathan new things.
Here's a before and after picture. :)

Sweet baby Nathan.
We love going to the park to ride our bikes.

Spiderman came to our house. Ty loves to dress up.


Ty was teaching Nathan about ice cream.

When I go to yoga class, Tyler likes to do yoga at home. He is showing Mom a few yoga poses.

I'm so proud of the picture I made on my new easel.
Tyler made a birds nest with eggs (jelly beans) at school.

Oh, Tyler! He loves to run around naked. Look at him up on those toes.
And then he had to put on the slippers.
I love my brothers!


No comments: