Saturday, September 1, 2012

Michigan Summer

 We drove to Michigan to see Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the family. 
 Grandma and Grandpa joined Clark Lake and we went here many times. We love Clark Lake!! The water was so warm and there were slides in the lake. So much fun!
 Nathan loved it too. 
 Gabe took great care of Nathan.
 Grandma and Grandpa's friends, Dee and Walt have a pontoon boat. 
The highlight of my trip was driving the boat. Thanks Walt. 
 Here we are with Gabe!
 Mommy and Ty went tubing. 
 Daddy had fun tubing too. 
 Here's Mommy and Scarlett. 
 The whole family loved Clark Lake. 
 Yahoo Mom!!
 I loved hanging out with Uncle Steve.
 Alejandra loved holding Nathan. 

 Ty and Ale are a few months apart. 
 All the Villanueva grandkids. 
 Grandma took us to a great children's museum. We got to play in the water. 
 I got to see my favorite, Smokey the bear!
 I made some pizza. 
 I worked at the grocery store.
 Ty and I were doctors and drove the ambulance. 
 Hello Dr. Tyler.
 Tyler loved the stage and performing. 
 Daddy took us all golfing. 
 Grandma took us to a real working farm. 
 Look at that baby goat. 
 We went hunting for frogs. 
 Here we are, back at Clark Lake. Ahoy Mate!
Clark Lake wore us out. 

No comments: