Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanksgiving

Nana and Papa came to visit us for Thanksgiving! Daddy's cousin's Bernie and Tim got us tickets to the Trump Tower to watch the Thanksgiving parade. Cousin Wendy and Chris were able to come too. 



 What great seats! We had to get there at 7:30 but it was worth it. 
 Nana got some Trump Ice water and a homemade dingdong. 
 My favorite was Kermit the Frog. 



 Some firemen talked to Ty. 
 Whoa, watch out for the building Mickey. 
Nate stayed awake for the entire parade. He sat in his stroller the whole time. What a good boy. 
 We went back to Tim, Bernie and LuLu's house for Thanksgiving dinner. 
 The newlyweds, Chris and Wendy! 


 Dinner was excellent. 
 Thanks to Tim and Bernie for having us. 
 I was asleep before we walked out of the door. 
 Nathan was asleep once we walked outside. 
 Nana and I in front of the Lincoln Center. 
Nana set up an office for me in the attic. I love my office, Thanks Nana!


No comments: