Saturday, January 2, 2010

Magic Kingdom

We went to Magic Kingdom as well. We went with Aunt Tamara, Ryder, Tamara's Mom and niece, Layla.
We went into Minnie Mouse's house. Here's our attempt to take a picture with all the kids.
I loved Minnie's kitchen. I was so excited to be there that I took off my hat and jacket when I walked in and tried to take off my shoes.
Here we are in Minnie's sunroom.

We took a train around Magic Kingdom.
I went on the jungle cruise and rode a ride with Nana.
Here we are watching the parade. I loved it and I think Ryder and Tyler enjoyed it too.

Tyler and I loved holding hands and trying to hug while we were in our strollers.

Here we are riding the Small World ride.
Layla and I loved Winnie the Pooh's playground. She showed me everything.
Here I am hanging out in Pooh's honey pot.
What a great day!

Nana and Papa with half of the grandsons, we missed the other three.

Riding the monorail.

I was asleep before we left the parking lot.
We went to the lego store and to dinner at T-Rex.

Aunt Tamara got us Mickey ears. Thank you!

Here's Tamara and Stephen at dinner.
We stayed at a hotel near Sea World for a vacation and loved hanging out there.

They had a huge tub, so Tyler and I got to take bath's with bubbles.

Papa and Tyler.

Getting ready for bed.

No comments: