Saturday, January 23, 2010

Meeting Alejandra

Last week, we went to Weston, Florida (near Ft. Lauderdale) to meet our cousin Alejandra, Gabriel's sister. Here we are in the airport. Tyler has two teeth on the bottom and one on the top now. Can you see the two on the bottom?

Here I am enjoying my lunch before we got on the plane.
I tried to nurse my frog and monkey like Mommy nurses Tyler.

Here's Alejandra! She is 11 months old.
We went to a park together. Here is our attempt to take a picture together.

Daddy and Uncle Steve pretended they were football players. Gabe and I got to play too.
Here we are at lunch.


Alejandra and Tyler sound asleep.

We went to the Sunrise mall and played on some rides. Look, Tyler is really flexible. :)

Gabe showed me some video games.

Tyler and Alejandra played a lot.

Here's Ty.
Here's Ty with Alejandra. They are so cute together.

Oh, look at those shades. And the hat!

Aww, they are so cute!

We had so much fun at their house.

Tyler and Alejandra playing with the DVD player.

1 comment:

Jovilla said...

Kelly, these are the best pictures ever! The children are all so beautiful!