Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Florida Fun

Daddy and Papa played a lot of golf a lot. They picked me up in the golf cart once and let me play a hole with them. I loved it. Here I am with my bubble gun from Tamara and Stephen. I love that thing.

Nana and Papa got me a set of golf clubs. Papa was giving me my first lesson.

Tyler says 'HI MOM!'

We got to pick oranges, they were yummy!

Ms. Linda is my new best friend. We had so much fun together. I miss her so much. Here we are playing at church.

Papa took me to the playground a few times. He was good at following me.
We went to Ryder's house to play. He had some great toys.
Ryder came over and we went on a walk and to the playground.
Cutie Ryder!
The swings were so much fun! Ryder liked them too.

Having lunch at Nana and Papa's. Hello Tamara.

Ty and Ryder love Nana!
Ty and I have matching shirts.

The Howell twins came to visit and made us laugh!

No comments: